P-THEM is a versatile state-of-the-art time-domain helicopter-borne electro-magnetic system. Weighting
less than 350 kg on-hook, it features a powerful transmitter, a 3-component receiver, a data acquisition
system with survey navigation, and digital signal processing software package.
Compact size and light-weight profile provides versatile airborne operation in rough terrain and on-ground maneuverability where larger and bulkier systems are more difficult to handle.
The P-THEM provides a tight loop footprint, better spatial object resolution and full wavelength
data, which makes it well suited for mineral and ground water exploration, shallow soil mapping, and
• ON-TIME and OFF-TIME measurements
• 8.6m diameter / 54m2
• 25 Hz/75 Hz or 30 Hz/90 Hz base frequency
• Half-sine waveform
• Dipole Moment of 220,000 NIA (380 000 NIA – optional)
• Customizable decay time channels
• Towed, asymmetric 3-axis X, Y, Z receiver
• Synchronized Magnetometer
• Depth of penetration up to 350 metres (500 – optional) area, 4-turns transmitter
The P-THEM is a helicopter-slung system and can be used by a variety of models like the Bell 206 Ranger, a MD 500 or AS350.
The results of test and demonstration flights are being presented yearly at different international
conferences and conventions, including AGU, SAGEEP, KEGS and others.