Radioactive materials are widely used in energy, heavy machinery and medicine production, science and many other areas. This results in a higher risk of dislocation of used radioactive materials even though that sophisticated procedures are used to control the movement of such materials. For that reason there is a need for a fast affordable service to resolve situation when the mishandling of radioactive materials happens either by an accident or malicious intent. This includes storage and transportation control, emergency response for detection search and recovery of radioactive materials. This type of actions require a global approach, adequate instrumentation, logistics and sophisticated, internationally interconnected processing power. It requires airborne, vehicle-based, portable, stationary (in-situ) detection and monitoring systems, field contamination sampling and laboratory analysis and identification.
NUVIA Dynamics provides a wide range of nuclear and radiation technology solutions. Technology platforms are designed for quick deployment and response on a variety of platforms for a variety of project demands.
NUVIA Dynamics Radiation Monitoring solutions are ideally suited for use in the following response events:
- Regional and territorial radiation monitoring including urban and industrial areas
- Fast and accurate data tracking and analysis
- Real time data accuracy and integrity
- Site radioactive contamination identification
- Localization and identification of unknown radioactive sources
- Non-standard monitoring including at water sources, checkpoints, exit points and at transportation hubs
- Simulation tests and radioactive event preparation
NUVIA Dynamics also proudly offers and provides Sales/Service in North America for several other radiation measurement products from its NUVIA-related sister companies located in Germany, the Czech Republic, France and the UK under the NUVIATech Instruments brand. Please click here for more information.