NUVIA Dynamics Inc. is a leader in Airborne Geophysical Surveys and the development of turnkey Geophysical & Radiation Monitoring Instrumentation for precise magnetic and radiation measurements on airborne, ground and vehicular platforms. Applications include mineral and oil and gas exploration as well nuclear industry-related solutions for detection of man-made and natural radioactive hazards.
NUVIA Dynamics’ Airborne Geophysical Surveys feature the company’s proprietary NuTEM Helicopter EM system as well as NUVIA Dynamics Magnetics and Radiometrics surveys. With the system fully tested at key test facilities as well as with major mining groups, NUVIA Dyamics delivers solutions that focus on intermediate depth targets.
For instrumentation, we look back on a 30 year development history with all design and development performed in-house by trained engineers and geophysicists. Based in Toronto, Canada the company has installed systems for government and private sector clients.
Discover NUVIA Dynamics’ commitment to research and development, fulfilling client objectives and providing excellence in service delivery. As a subsidiary of the NUVIA Group and the major VINCI Construction Group of France, we are committed to customer service and very high resolution data in both its surveying and instrumentation programs.
VINCI is a global corporation committed to building long-term value for customers, shareholders, employees and society with two lines of business, Concessions and Contracting. Vinci provides design, finance, build and operate model of infrastructures and facilities, with over 192,700 staff in 100 countries.
NUVIA Dynamics maintains permanent software and hardware development and research of used technologies. Data Acquisition Systems are precisely synchronized in time and 3D position.
Main products individual or combination of:
- Airborne & Ground Gamma-Ray Spectrometry Systems;
- Airborne & Ground high sensitivity Earth’s Magnetic measuring systems;
- Helicopter Time Domain Electromagnetic Systems;
- Pilot Guidance Navigation systems.
NUVIA Dynamics Inc:
- was founded as PICO Envirotec Inc. in 1992 and has been actively in business since 1998;
- supplies a wide range of geophysical & radiation monitoring instruments from off the shelf to customized turn-key systems adapted to client’s requirements;
- pursues R&D projects, integrating the state-of-the-art technologies into its products;
- has installed well over 150 systems for several different clients all around the world;
- has flown surveys for test sites and major mining companies.