NUVIA Dynamics Inc. (formerly known as PICO Envirotec Inc.) is a leader in design and manufacturing of turnkey Geophysical & Radiation Monitoring Instrumentation for precise magnetic and radiation measurements in the air or on the ground. Most of the system are installed on moving platforms aircraft and ATVs. They are mostly used for mining and oil/gas exploration, environmental and radiation monitoring and for archaeological investigations.
All design, engineering and development is performed in-house by a team of experienced software and hardware engineers and geophysicists. Based in Toronto, Canada the company has installed systems for government and private sector clients. All design, development and installation is performed by our team of Geophysicists, Engineers and Technicians in-house and are part of the larger company structure that includes Sales, Marketing, Administration and Software design, supporting project installations globally.
Discover NUVIA Dynamics’ commitment to research and development, fulfilling client objectives and providing excellence in service delivery. This focus is a reflection of the NUVIA Dynamics’ commitment to customer satisfaction and service delivery; it is also due in part in becoming a subsidiary of the NUVIA Group, part of Vinci France the world’s largest construction and related services company.
Vinci is a global corporation committed to building long-term value for customers, shareholders, employees and society with two lines of business, Concessions and Contracting. Vinci provides design, finance, build and operate model of infrastructures and facilities, with over 192,700 staff in 100 countries. The company focuses on concessions and contracting projects including AutoRoute’s, airports, road and rail infrastructure, car parks and stadiums. Contracting comprises of energy, transport and communication infrastructure, roads, rail and urban development and building, civil and hydraulic engineering and construction related specialties
NUVIA Dynamics maintains permanent software and hardware development and research of used technologies. Data Acquisition Systems precisely synchronized in time and 3D position.
Main products individual or combination of:
- Airborne & Ground Gamma-Ray Spectrometry Systems;
- Airborne & Ground high sensitivity Earth’s Magnetic measuring systems;
- Helicopter Time Domain Electro-Magnetic Systems;
- Pilot Guidance Navigation systems;
NUVIA Dynamics Inc:
- …was founded as PICO Envirotec Inc. in 1992 and has been actively in business since 1998;
- …supplies a wide range of geophysical & radiation monitoring instruments from off the shelf to customized turn-key systems adapted to client’s requirements;
- …pursues R&D projects, integrating the state-of-the-art technologies into its products;
- …has installed well over 150 systems for several different clients all around the world